30 March 2011

Leaving Friday!

Hey guys, we won't try to exhaust you all with an additional farwell.  Or will we?

Yup.

As it stands, Amy and I will be flying through Japan on Friday/Saturday and then venture into "safer" lands: Thailand. 

We have thought of swiping some radiation badges from the floor, but decided it would us just stress us out to know after the fact that we had over exposure to I-131. 

I think that's only half in jest. 

I spent a good portion of my morning trying to finagle something with Thai Airways.  I was promised a phone call, "when my manager gets out of his meeting."  I have receved no such call. Fooy.

Well, if we should come back glowing... no laughing.

But, in all honestly, we'll miss you all! 

2 comments:

  1. good luck safe journey take care Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled over coffee this morning, I was thinking of you both and the start of your epic adventure.

    How are you planning on posting to this blog? Did you get a global mobile plan, mine is w/ AT&T and it works in most countries, I do not always get data, but the phone always works.

    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete